Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ITS TIME TO STOP SENDING OUT ALERTS

I am no longer going to send out emails when I have added to my blog. I don't want to become a pain in the butt. You guys now have an idea what it is about and if you are interested you can go to the site by clicking the dewdropin at the bottom of this blog and the site will come up. You can then subscribe to the blog and post any comments that you want onto it. If you are not interested then at least you won't be getting pestered with the alerts.

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually looked dforward to the alerts!Its like a soapie, following the chick antics!
Peter

Anonymous said...

I didn't even get a chance to enjoy the alerts!! Wahhhhh
Carmen

Dewdropin said...

Carmen I will send you alerts I just did not want to spam everyone