Thursday, June 26, 2008

TIME TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH SIMBA




I was worried about the old chickens being jealous of the new guys but I guess I should have been paying more attention to Simba. He took to digging in the back yard. He has never done anything like that before. I walked into the back yard and there was Simba crouched down like he was expecting the beating of a life time. We have never hit him at all let alone beat him. We got him from the pound so guess this is a carry over from a previous life.




So we felt so quilty that he got to sleep in the house upstairs last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Simba is just doing what comes naturally, perhaps there are mice or moles that he is trying to dig up?
Peter

Dewdropin said...

Oh I am sure there is something in there but he never digs in the back yard he will sit by a mole hill and wait but not dig. He will dig out in the field. My son's dog is the same, dig for moles ect everywhere but the back yard. He knew he was wrong without us saying a word. In the back field he would never act like that.