Sunday, August 31, 2008

TIME TO RELAX - I THOUGHT

After spending another long day in the kitchen day, I made a drink  took it outside to relax and watch the chickens scratch. WHEN out of the blue Simba galloped by me (its like having a pony in the yard) there was a screetch and one of the fugative rats flew threw the air by me. YIKES , he grabs it shakes it and throws it again. Marvin comes running in the yard yelling "Get it Simba,, Get it". I am by now standing on my chair, but its not like standing on a kitchen stair is lawn furniture for goodness sake and not so stable. Marvin chant has changed to "Kill it Simba, kill it.
So as Simba proudly marches up to the burying field with his prize and Marvin with his shovel, I say oh while you are out there could you pick some corn, just another day on the farm LOL

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go, Simba!! Hero of all the chickens! They should elect him Mayor of the chicken coop!!
Peter

Anonymous said...

Seems like you're not meant to relax. lol That's a funny story.

Anonymous said...

lol thats funny
shawna

Dewdropin said...

Or at least sherriff eh lol

Dewdropin said...

It was funny like the Gong show around here lol

Dewdropin said...

I bet the rat wished it had just eaten the poison lol

Tint~ said...

Too funny! That is way better than watching TV ;) Go Simba!

Dewdropin said...

lol, yea we really enjoy them